Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Anger

How is everyone doing?
Midterms soon so y'all know how it is.
Anyway,This is a poem We read in my English class. It was written by William Blake.

I was angry with my friend:
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.

And I watered it in fears
Night & morning with my tears;
And I sunned it with smiles,
And with soft deceitful wiles.

And it grew both day and night,
Till it bore an apple bright.
And my foe beheld it shine,
And he knew that it was mine,

And into my garden stole,
When the night had veiled the pole;
In the morning glad I see
My foe outstretched beneath the tree.

So it got me thinking about anger and what not. Sometimes we get angry at people and we are mad at them for so long that we even forget why we are mad at them.
Personally, I don't stay mad at people, I go with the first line of this poem.Be you my friend or not, Ill let you know when you annoy me or Ill just let it slide if its not necessary.
But you know eh, some people's personality eh, I just do not understand. Its funny how One person can be filled with so much stupidity. But then again, some people never change so why stay mad at them? Just ignore foolishness and move on.

So my people, lets learn to forgive quickly so you don't end up killing or doing something you will regret like the poet said.
Its hard to forgive but you can try. Rant about it to someone else!-It helps!.

Moving on..... So yea, some animals Humans just don't know what to say sometimes. Some statements made by people just makes you marvel. You know that *No, you didn't just say that moment?* Please, if you are one of those people that don't think before talking PLEASE STOP! Its annoying and embarrassing too. Think before you speak. If the statement doesnt make sense in your head it probably really doesnt make any sense so please just keep it in. Please (I'm very polite ;)..), Don't tell a girl who just got raped it might have been her fault! Like seriously?? The fact that you have a brain is enough to let you know certain statements are not good when heard! So please keep it in your mind!. Thank you.

Anyway, just felt I should write something. On a brighter note, Remember all your loved ones in your prayers (Including meeeee).

Remain blessed,
Till you read again..X.

No comments:

Post a Comment