Saturday, January 8, 2011

Its all gone

I thought I was a super woman, could control everything around me, I've got this I would say to myself. I gotta think with my head. Miss I can do it bad all by myself. O hey! there you are- My heart is beating fast, I am trying so hard not to smile but its not working! what is going on? I am not supposed to like you! Whats WRONG? I have got this I know, I have it under control but no, I love you, I pray for you but you don't know.
Should I tell you I like you? what do I have to loose? what if you feel the same ? whats if you feel the opposite?--- Why are my thoughts complicated? why cant I just come up to you and say hey I like you.Its as simple as that but not so simple in my head..
Noooo, I would break, I would hurt if you do not feel the same but I am still hurting so why not tell you? Maybe something good would come out of this? maybe not?
Should I just call you, close my eyes and say what I have to say? ooh no maybe text you, bbm? fcbk? email? letter? I don't know, its all complicated in my head. Should I live in denial? No, I don't like you but I do? OOH No, I cant live in denial, I have to say this, I have to do what I have to do. OR You can keep your feelings to yourself! what if you die tomorrow or I die, I would live with the guilt of not letting you know what you mean to me. No, I cant-Its not working. I don't wanna burst so I will just let you know how I feel!
Have a good weekend people!
Remain Blessed.
Till you read again!

1 comment:

  1. I totally get how you feel. Its so annoying how they just make us go through all this emotional heartbreaks. But what can we do, they are so cute (well some are). If you call and he rejects you, you would be heartbroken, if you text and he doesn't reply its so killing, so what should we do. Up till now I really don't know. Its sad yet interesting in a way.

    ReplyDelete