Friday, February 11, 2011

She does Not deserve you?

So I was sitting on the bus yesterday and this guy (lets call him A) came in with his girlfriend (we will call her G). The conversation goes like this

A- My baby just died during the delivery.( He was talking to everyone on the bus!)

Someone on the bus- OO sorry about that. are you to mother?

G- No, I wish. then the baby would have been alive. You know A the only things that ties the cord around a baby's neck is either because the mum is on drugs and alcohol or she is stressed

A- she doesn't do no drugs

G- well, I guess she was stressed.

A- No, all she did was stay home. I did all the shopping, cleaning, cooking so I am sure she wasn't stressed.

G- Well, it must have been drugs then, she is not the right woman for you..GBAM!

I was listening to this conversation and I just couldn't get why G was trying to convince A that the mother of his dead baby is on drugs.G herself looks like she is sniffing a little something. Some women eh, leave the man alone, how do you know who is right for him. You? oo please! Get over yourself!!

BTW, downtown is creepy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment