Monday, February 14, 2011

My true feelings?

Happy valentines day to those who care! I really do not like people wishing me happy vals day :). Its not a public holiday so why so special? God knows if I didn't have classes on Valentines day, then Ill accept all the wishes. :).Reading week can like to come already.
So I was thinking about letting out your true feelings. I DO NOT like telling people how I feel.maybe I don't know how I feel. But does this mean I just bottle up all my feelings? Maybe I have no feelings really? or maybe I am scared of letting them out? I doubt the last is true tho. I am not an extrovert,not an introvert either. I talk a lot (too much sometimes). But I just realized I could have a long conversation with someone without mentioning anything about myself.
Ok, back on letting out feelings, Is it ok to let out all your true feelings? Or are we (humans) just supposed to let of feelings of love? what about hatred? How do we even know how we feel really? oo well...

On to the next note, I didn't read my bible last week *covers face* and I didn't realize this till the end of the week. It felt like the holyspirit wasn't with me anymore(I know this was not the case). I felt horrible and empty and in church yesterday, all I could say was sorry Jesus, I know I did backslide but I'm getting back . You see, whenever I don't go to church on a Sunday for reasons I could control.I feel horrible all through the week. I wonder if I am the only one that feels this way. Oo well, Dear God, please forgive me, cleanse me and give me the grace to go through this week. Protect my family-(extended and church family included), friends and well wishers. I know the holyspirit is always with me.

Remain blessed..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment