Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Natural hair

Ok so this team Natural Hair thing has been going on for a while *rolling my h-eyes*.. Ermmm, Please, No one should come telling me how I should go back to my African roots and turn natural abeg.. You are Natural, good for you. Congratulations but do not drag me into it. I love my weave HAIR. This #teamnaturalhair on twitter and all is just pure BS.. Totally uncalled for. Go natural if you want to,for healthy hair or fashion reasons, its your Hair Sister and Ill respect that but Do not come around telling me how I have lost my African roots because I chose to relax my hair. shoooo, is it your hair??? If you won't comb the hair for me everymorning, please!! Hands up to my natural sisters out there tho! It aint easy but its not a movement please and Thank you..
Rant over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment